The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007, require all clients and contractors to plan, manage and monitor their activities effectively and efficiently. This is to ensure they are doing everything possible to manage the health, safety and welfare of operatives, staff, visitors and the general public at all times.
For construction clients and contractors, we provide increased protection from exposure to health and safety risks with our site safety inspections. These can either be on an individual inspection or undertaken at regular intervals during the construction phase of a project.
OM Safety Solutions Ltd consultants provide site inspections on live construction sites nationwide as a method of proactively monitoring health and safety compliance. This means that our health and safety site inspections are rooted in practical experience and our customers benefit from:
- A structured standardised inspection and reporting procedure covering all areas of risk and best practice
- Complete consistency nationwide, from inspection to inspection, as well as from site to site across the country
- Regional and site-level comparisons of health and safety performance against industry best practice
- Consistently high quality and thorough inspections for all types of construction projects
- Photographic evidence and examples provided within the inspection reports, where appropriate
- A written report provided on-site, for immediate notification of serious issues
- Detailed management reports to identify areas of risk and to benchmark against the industry.
Compliance doesn’t have to be exhaustive, OM Safety Solutions Ltd can offer a simple, straightforward approach to health and safety for all organisations and their employees – helping our clients save both time and money.
OM Safety Solutions Ltd also provide site inspections and many other services as part of our Construction Business Safety Solutions.
We know that every project is different, so please contact us to find out how we can help your sites remain safe and compliant, or to arrange a free consultation with one of our expert construction safety consultants.